PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection organic law 15 /1999, dated December 13th, Frenchies Lover would like to inform you that the personal data voluntarily submitted through the forms at www.frenchieslover.com would be included in an automated file owned by Frenchies Lover in order to fulfill the services requested by you. These data would be given to third parties whenever connection with said third parties is mandatory to give you the service requested.
Likewise, you authorize the use of your data to send you information on products and services offered by Frenchies Lover that we consider may be of your interest. Your consent is understood as given unless you expressly revoke that consent in writing. You may exercise your rights of access, amendment, cancellation and opposition, in accordance of the Personal Data Protection organic law 15 /1999, dated December 13th. In the same way you may request to be excluded from our electronic communications services.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access to certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
All the information collected through the cookies will help us to improve the quality or our website, allowing to control which pages are useful or not, and which ones are susceptible to improve.
Active cookies at your equipment will never damage your equipment, but the opposite. They help to identify and solve mistakes.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES USE THIS SITE?
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE TIMELINE THAT ARE ENABLED:
- Session Cookies: They are designed in order to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time defined by the cookies’ responsable, and that can range from a few minutes to a several years period.
DEPENDING ON ITS PURPOSE:
- Analysis Cookies:They are treated by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
Therefore we analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies:They allow the management, in the most effective way, of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from where they provide the requested service from where they provide the requested service. based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most effective way, of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where they provide the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of the browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the user.
It is also possible that when you visit a website or open an email where some ad or promotional material regarding our products or services is published, a cookie that helps us to show you later publicity related to the search you have done and published control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time are they seen, etc.
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for surfing and for the correct performance of our website. They are dedicated to control traffic and data communication, access to parts with restricted access, do the purchase process, use security elements, store contents, etc.
- Personalized cookies: are those which allow the user to access the website under determinate characteristics, depending on language, browser, location, etc.